jeudi 16 juin 2016

Headers Already Sent - even when commented out

Using Wordpress 4.4.3, I've made a script that parses a CSV File and it gives me the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eight56ltd/public_html/hrlash/wp-content/plugins/rjwcsv/rjwcsv.php:58) in /home/eight56ltd/public_html/hrlash/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

This happens even when I comment out the entire try/catch block for the woocommerce API it still states the same line is sending output (58) I need to get this fixed asap and I don't know what's causing it. I've used this script on another wordpress site without issues.

The Script is 450 lines, so I've included a link to pastebin: http://ift.tt/1rsF4Dh



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire