vendredi 3 juin 2016

Use default WooCommerce Gallery

My WooCommerce theme has a custom gallery that is coded directly into single-product.php. Rather than using this custom gallery, I wish to display images on the product screen with the original default Woo Commerce gallery.

The files in the plugin that I believe display the default gallery are:

  • product-image.php
  • product-thumbnails.php

I'm new to server side programming and PHP. I've tried the following code:

<?php wc_get_template_part( 'content', 'product-images' ); ?>
<?php wc_get_template_part( 'content', 'product-thumbnails' ); ?>

But this doesn't return anything.

How do revert to the original WooCommerce gallery when my theme has an image gallery hard coded into single.php?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire