vendredi 3 juin 2016

woocommerce change position of price

I get this error when trying to render the product price before the main content on the page.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_price_html() on string in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/price.php:27 

Here is my code:

 //the remove action works fine

remove_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_price', 10);

//this breaks it

add_action('woocommerce_before_main_content', 'woocommerce_template_single_price', 40);

I assume that because I'm trying to get the price before the main content I need to make sure the global $product is loaded.

How would I ensure global $product is loaded?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire