mardi 14 juin 2016

WordPress Error 500 Except Home & wp-admin

Friends. I am facing a 500 error on all of my blog posts except home page, but i can still access wp-admin dashboard page. My wordpress is on subfolder (http://ift.tt/1UxvUNB). This is my .htaccess file :

# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /magazine/
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /magazine/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

The problems is solved when i change my Permalinks into default. But when i change it into Pretty Permalinks then the problem came up again. Actually the problems occured when i activated rest-api and then deactivated that plugins. Please help me ! Thank you



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire