vendredi 10 juin 2016

Contact form 7 validation error in popup

I've been trying to get this working for some time now. I would like to have the validation errors that contact form 7 gives in a pop-up. Why, because the validation error below the button breaks my page style.

I have tried to position the validation error using CSS, this sort of works. But the error keeps being displayed over the contact form then, and there is no way to get it out of the way (click or otherwise).

I know you can place additional information like javascript (on_send_ok:"alert(Your message)" But what value is used for the validation error?

I also know there are some plugins around for this "problem" but most of them haven't had support for over 2 years and I would like to avoid using plugins as much as possible.

Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire