jeudi 16 juin 2016

How to optimize my WordPress website?

I am currently working on my website and it has become very bulky because of images, js, and CSS. I went to Google Page Insights to check my score and have got horrible result. See the images as below:

For Mobile View: Image for mobile result

For Desktop view: Image for Desktop result

Now I am in a dilemma, what I can do to improve my score. I have tried different plugins of WordPress, but those are just fake. I have tried searching things on Google and have come up with absolutely nothing in my hand.

I have used Image compression plugin, say Compress JPEG & PNG images and many others.

To minify JS and CSS, I have used plugins too, but all turn out to be waste of my time.

I would like to know whether 100/100 score is at all feasible in Page insights with lower loading speed or not. If anybody know how to resolve it, please let me know. I will appreciate.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire