mercredi 1 juin 2016

RedirectURL Issues with Sagepay Server & Woocommerce

I am using Patsatech SagePay Server plugin for Woocommerce (http://ift.tt/1Zdd6a9). I have the latest version of WooCommerce (2.5.5) running on the latest version of Wordpress (4.5.2).

I have a site that has SagePay Server in which the Transaction Type is set to Authenticate.

When I go through the checkout process I can get all the way through the checkout fine, until it redirects me back to the website. Rather than seeing the success page I add redirected back to the cart page, with no message to say whether its been a failure or a success.

I have spoken to SagePay support and they state that the process is correct there end but the redirectURL they are given is incorrect.

Here is the redirectURL from their logs:

http://ift.tt/1Xgu3mR 4ebc695fcfd&order_id=48113&redirect&_wpnonce=e8a503fc0c

I have put a post on the WordPress forum and submitted a support ticket to PatsaTech but I thought I would try here as well in case anyone has had the same issue.

I am guessing the redirectURL needs changing somehow but whether this is an issue with the plugin or it could be solved another way, I dont know?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire