lundi 20 juin 2016

Want to display total number of booking under booking Id in woo-commerce booking plugin

I am using woo-commerce booking plugin for booking functionality. I have been searching how to display the total number of booking has been done everyday basis. People will come to my site and they will make a booking for their own necessity. Then in my calendar ( such as in the picture) the booking ID is shown ( #1966 ). But I want to show total number of booking under that ID in a way that at that ID how much booking has been done so far. Thus under all of the ID I want to show the quantity of bookings of person. Anyone please give me suggestion in which way it can be done within this Woo-commerce Booking plugin. I have tried many plugins but got no result.

woo-commerce booking

So my requirement is to show the total quantity of bookings so far done under the booking ID daily basis. Please anyone have any suggestion or codes to do this?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire