mardi 22 décembre 2015

I am trying to reduce the padding between an icon and text created in Visual Composer

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I created part of a webpage using Visual Composer but I am having trouble figuring out how to reduce the padding between the icon and the title text below. Here is a link to how this section of the page currently looks: http://ift.tt/1REzIzE

I asked a question previously (Here's a link) and found an answer that solved my problem. But now due to the P tag which I used to center the text I have created too much space between the icon and the text. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me figure out how to do this.

I am new to web development and new to Stack Overflow and still trying to learn how to navigate all this complexity. I am building this website in Wordpress and this specific element I am working on has been created with Visual Composer, however, you can see the code I used in the link to my previous question.

As always, thank you for your help.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire