mercredi 23 décembre 2015

My plugin has templates directory , none of them is executing any of the wp functions. All are throwing fatal error : call to undefined function

I am new to wordpress and creating a plugin, an error log has been created automatically in my plugins templates folder which listed so many errors saying [22-Dec-2015 07:57:25 Etc/GMT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_redirect() in /home/techgwpj/public_html/http://ift.tt/1QLlTiR on line 12. When I was doing the same thing from my themes/templates folder this was working fine, but as soon as i placed the same code into my plugins/templates folder it stopped working and a blank page appeared and all the wp functions became undefined i.e. wp_redirect, get_header(), get_footer() etc



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire