samedi 12 décembre 2015

Need Zip / Postal Code Search Plugin for Wordpress

I'm looking for a specific plugin for WordPress. I have found one that looks like it would be perfect for what I am looking for, "WordPress Store Locator ZipDirector", but there is 1 problem. This plugin hasn't been updated since 2012.

What I am looking for a plugin to do is to have the ability to allow me to add a "Search by Zip / Postal Code" for both the U.S. and Canada. As users search for a zip code, I need the plugin to redirect the user to a specific business location near that zip code.

What I don't want is a "Store Search" like plugin, I don't need or want the maps.

All I want to do is the following flow is similar to it: Enter the Page URL -> Enter the Zip or Postal Code associated with that URL -> Enter a radius or have the ability to add multiple zip codes associated with that link = The results should be automatic redirect after the user enters the Zip / Postal Code to the appropriate page by pressing enter or clicking a button.

After spending hours of searching, I'm turing to you, the community. Do you know of any plugin (premium or free) that is available that can help me accomplish my objectives? I'm looking for an up to date and well maintained plugin.

Thank you!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire