mardi 29 mars 2016

Hide wp-login.php as log-in and redirect it to a custom login page

I'm trying to hide the wp-login.php on my site so I installed the plugin Rename wp-login.php, I renamed it as log-in. Now I want to redirect it to my custom login page so the default login form of wordpress is totally hidden. Is there a way to accomplish this? I have already tried a redirection plugin and the code below however it only supports the wp-login.php and not my new login url:

function redirect_login_page(){

// Store for checking if this page equals wp-login.php
$page_viewed = basename( $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] );

// permalink to the custom login page
$login_page  = get_permalink( '10' );

if( $page_viewed == "wp-login.php" ) {
    wp_redirect( $login_page );
    exit();
}
}

Is there a way to do this without actually altering the wordpress base files?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire