mercredi 23 mars 2016

Woocommerce archive-product.php overwrite issues.

I'm trying to customize the archive-product page, and it works perfectly while I'm on my local server, but when I move it online, it's switches back to the default template. I'm trying to fix this for a week now, I've read all the other answers regarding this issue, but most of them are for an older version of woocommerce or the solution just doesn't work.

As a last refugee from madness, I've deleted all the archive-product.php file I can find, even the one in the woocommerce source folder, but nothing changed, I don't know where the site is getting the template from. The page have become self aware and I am going crazy because I have no idea what to do next.

Here is the difference between the page on local and online server



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire