mardi 22 mars 2016

How to make all flags being displayed on page load instead of being shown only when :hover - WPML

I have a question and request for a tip, help on how can I make the language flags being displayed with out every time and hover on the flag to see other available flags to klick on ?

I am using WP plugin called WPML and everything is ok, but the other flags are visible only when you hover on the current flag and I would like them to be always displayed on all pages from the start when it loads the website. How can I make this possible ??

Here is my website: http://ift.tt/1UhsjZ0

And as wel I am facing issue with displaying all those language flags in SAFARI browser. Any solutions for Safari as well ?

Thanks for help in advance, B.R.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire