mardi 29 mars 2016

What eCommerce engine should i use?

Hi everybody how are you?

I turn to you for wisdom , and some good data.

I need to make an ecommerce site , with login, cart , catalog, shipments, checkout, etc. I will use some engine like PrestaShop, Abantecart, Litecart, or wordpress with some plugins. (I can code a little, but The thing is that i don't want code a new site from the biggining) Until there is a common eCommerce site. Any engine will works fine.

Here the tricky part : I need each user to have a "wallet " , which can charge money. and then make purchases from the money in your wallet.

users will not be able to buy things with paypal or credit card . only they are able to buy with the money from your wallet.

Today I spent the whole day searching the Internet for ecommerce engine , but found none that generates the user a wallet with credit balance

then the question is :

What engine do you recommend having these characteristics? (Or an engine that we can install a plugin with these features , but in that case , what plugin? )

from now, thank you very much to all!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire