mercredi 30 mars 2016

Blank wp-login.php page after entering credintials

Today I went to login into my wordpress admin but I am getting a blank page after entering in my login details (wp-login.php is a blank white page).

So far I have:

  1. Disabled all plugins through phpmyadmin (nothing changes)
  2. Disabled the active theme (Colormag) and set the default theme to twentysixteen (doesnt fix anything)
  3. I enabled debugging in the wp-config.php (doesn't give me an error message)
  4. the error_log file isnt giving me anything either

I am pretty much at my whits end to say the least. I have been using wordpress themes for nearly 6 years and never had anything like this happen.

So my main question is (besides some person on hear knowing what exactly is wrong) how can I get a debug/trace log showing me where the issue is happening? The main site itself is functioning perfectly, it just kinks up at the login page.

Thanks in advance!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire