mardi 26 janvier 2016

Getting the Visual Composer Grid post ID on shortcode

I'm building a page in Wordpress, and am using the pods + visual composer plugins.

What I want to do is to show a Pods field on the VC Grid Builder template. Using the code below I can show the field if I set a static Id, but I can't find a way to get the ID dynamically.

I'm newish to php, but so far I know {{ post_data:ID }} displays the ID after rendering, so I guess that's why the code is failing.

add_shortcode( 'vc_post_field', 'vc_post_field_render' );

function vc_post_field_render() {
    $id = '{{ post_data:ID }}'; // I want to get the grid post id at this point
    $var = pods_field( 'pet', $id, 'comment', true ); //should return comment
    return $var; //should return comment returns nothing
}

An alternative may be to pass the post ID through the shortcode slug

[vc_post_field id="22"]

But I cant get it on the frontend either....

Any idea how to get this?

Their source: http://ift.tt/1HY8SPZ

If nothing works I'll have to go JS way.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire