mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Performance issue with ibmjstart/wp-bluemix-objectstorage

My app is running on WordPress in the bluemix environment. I have an Object Storage service in my bluemix environment where I store all my media files like pictures.

I am using the http://ift.tt/1J9ZkQL plugin to upload media files directly to the my Object storage when saving media files from the dashboard.

Everything seems to work perfectly files gets saved to Object storage, however when I render pages which contains a lot of images I face a huge lag my page takes almost 1 minute to render.

I have noticed that the images are saved in the wp_posts table with the url you would expect for WordPress and another row is saved in the wp_postmeta table for mapping the image to the object storage. During render of a page this row is used to change the url of each image and I believe that this is why my webpage is slowing down.

Is there any other solution or have i missed something out ?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire