jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Removing action added by a plugin in Wordpress

I am using Popup Maker plugin for Wordpress and I am trying to prevent it to load on a particular page using the functions.php file of a child theme.

I've located in the plugin's directory the file popup-maker.php which contains the following line at the end:

 add_action( 'plugins_loaded', 'popmake_initialize', 0 );

If I remove / comment this line, the popup will not fire, so I guess this is the action I need to remove. I have read the WP codex and numerous posts but still can't get it to work.

Right now I am stuck at this (function I have added in my child theme's functions.php file):

function remove_popmaker() {
    remove_action('plugins_loaded', 'popmake_initialize', 0);
    }

add_action( 'init', 'remove_popmaker', 1 );

PS: I am using shopkeeper theme and Woocommerce.

All help appreciated, thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire