mardi 26 janvier 2016

How to split wordpress sites but still cross polinate user support

I have a wordpress site (http://ift.tt/1UoR41V) that has multiple functions:

  1. Buddypress Social plugin
  2. Learning Management System
  3. Gift Shop
  4. Membership/Subscription management
  5. Visual Composer Design
  6. Article management
  7. Photo Management

So what's happening, is when I have all of the plugins, plus associated "specific" supporting plugins, i have a bloated WP site. The load times for the pages are crazy, because I have over 140 css and js files to load.

What I want to know is is there a method to split the site into functional parts, but have the same USER management? This way I have better response time, but I still have all of the parts?

Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire