mardi 26 janvier 2016

How to prevent wordpress site detection from tools like Wappalyzer or similar tools

I want to prevent wordpress site detection from tools like Wappalyzer or similar tools. i tried "Hide my Wp" plugin and others, but nothing is working for me. wappalyzer browser add on still show the wordpress icon. I see the wappalyzer script how they detect the wordpress (http://ift.tt/1SHa4cq)

They use this code to detect:

"WordPress": {
            "cats": [
                1,
                11
            ],
            "env": "^wp_username$",
            "html": [
                "<link rel=[\"']stylesheet[\"'] [^>]+wp-(?:content|includes)",
                "<link[^>]+s\\d+\\.wp\\.com"
            ],
            "icon": "WordPress.png",
            "implies": "PHP",
            "meta": {
                "generatenter code hereor": "WordPress( [\\d.]+)?\\;version:\\1"
            },
            "script": "/wp-includes/",
            "website": "wordpress.org"
        }

Please tell me anyone how do i stop to detection my website. If anyone have any idea or solve this type of issue?? please give me the newest resource link or way to solve this problem.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire