jeudi 25 février 2016

Adding a left and right sidebar to the Woocommerce Product Category Page

Currently I am trying to add a left side bar as well to Woocommerce's default product category page. Currently this is what I have:

Product Category

What I am trying to do is have it look like my custom page:

Custom Page

Is there a way I can change this in the backend? I have looked inside the woocommerce.php file but am unaware of how to add another bar. Below is what I see they are adding,

    get_header(); ?>

    <div id="primary" class="<?php echo esc_attr( $myth_primary_layout_classes ); ?>">
        <main id="main" class="site-main" role="main">

            <?php woocommerce_content(); ?>

        </main><!-- #main -->
    </div><!-- #primary -->

<?php include ( get_template_directory() . "/sidebar.php"); ?>
<?php include ( get_template_directory() . "/footer.php"); ?>



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire