jeudi 18 février 2016

wordpress show custom menu in themes style

I have wordpress + woocommerce site which is using Divi theme. All divi pages I built using custom page builder but it canot be used on posts or singe-product.php page. In most of the pages I added custom menu using divi builder(it's like shortcode element) and I want to add it to product page but I can't figure out how.

I've tried this:

 <?php echo do_shortcode('[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”on”        specialty=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_menu admin_label=”Fullwidth Menu” menu_id=”35″ background_color=”#ffffff” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” submenu_direction=”downwards” fullwidth_menu=”off” dropdown_menu_animation=”fade”] [/et_pb_fullwidth_menu][/et_pb_section]
'); ?> 

but I don't know why it shows primary menu (menu_id=”35″ is custom)

another option I thinked of would be wp_nav_menu( array( 'menu' => '$custom') ); but I can't figure out how to wrap it to all these divi classes.

I'm new in wordpress and it's my first site with it. Here's the link http://ift.tt/1ovIYuq



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire