vendredi 26 février 2016

Wordpress admin not working on plugin override

I have installed the plugin All in one security & firewall after changing the security settings i changed the login slug "http://ift.tt/XKSBaY" to "www.site.com/changed". But now when i am trying to access the site it is showing me internal server error. I deleted the plugin from plugin directory, removed all the plugin tables, & restore htaccess file, but on reinstalling, it is applying the same settings as before & showing internal server error on accessing the admin. I can't even login with the previous wp-admin slug on activating the plugin, not sure which database table plugin has updated.

I really want to use that plugin.

The plugin changed the htaccess file with #begin & #end, i removed that code. but still it is applying the previous settings on fresh installation.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire