lundi 29 février 2016

How to prevent downloads via the source code on a webpage

I have created an online course. The content is only available to members who have purchased the course. I use optimizepress as a wordpress plugin to build my pages and this plugin also features an access restriction widget for non members.

But a member could still technically login, go to a page, view the source code and download the content (mp3, mp4) directly via the url links in the HTML. I wish to avoid that and protect my content from being pirated.

How can I hide those url's in the code, or is there a way to disable a user from viewing the source?

Does anybody have an idea on how to prevent those kinds of downloads?

Note: My site is hosted by Dreamhost



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire