vendredi 26 février 2016

visual composer row id not working

I'm trying to create local links on a wordpress page (anchored sections on the page) and I see that visual composer has a row ID field. I've seen examples of using that field to create link-able sections via visual composer, but when I use that row id field none of my local anchor tags work and the ID for that row in the dom(dev tools inspected) is not the one I entered in the row ID field, but instead it's an ID starting with fws_ and then proceeded by a long string of numbers.

I have a workaround for this which is to append a raw html element to a column of that row, but that seems sloppy, I would rather use VC for this if possible. does anyone know if this fws_****** id is some kind of conflict (I wouldn't think so since the element is generated by VC) or is VC messed up or corrupted?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire