mardi 23 février 2016

Woocommerce Abandoned Cart Lite Plugin not sending emails

I have the Woocommerce Abandoned Cart Lite plugin installed. I have also turned off the standard WP_Cron and set up a manual cron instead. This is set up on a digital ocean LAMP stack.

I have a crontab set up with this in

* * * * * curl http://ift.tt/1Q9e4yC > /dev/null 2>&1

and was pretty sure this was working because I set up a temporaty schedule to send myself an email every minute which was working.

So in the abandoned cart lite plugin, I can set up the email template, and can see the carts being abandoned, I have set the email to go out 1 hour after cart abandoned, but I never get the email. I have tested the email template, which does work.

Is my cron right, or does the lite version of the plugin even send automated emails?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire