mardi 15 mars 2016

Custom field in Woocommerce Single Product tab

Hi I am using this Woocommerce Plugin in my site. And what I want is to display my custom fields in single product.

enter image description here

I know I have to use hooks for this, but have no idea at all what hook to use. Inside woocommerce template I found out tabs.php file.

Here's the code

$tabs = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', array() );

if ( ! empty( $tabs ) ) : ?>

<div class="woocommerce-tabs wc-tabs-wrapper">
    <ul class="tabs wc-tabs">
        <?php foreach ( $tabs as $key => $tab ) : ?>
            <li class="<?php echo esc_attr( $key ); ?>_tab">
                <a href="#tab-<?php echo esc_attr( $key ); ?>"><?php echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_product_' . $key . '_tab_title', esc_html( $tab['title'] ), $key ); ?></a>
            </li>
        <?php endforeach; ?>
    </ul>
    <?php foreach ( $tabs as $key => $tab ) : ?>
        <div class="panel entry-content wc-tab" id="tab-<?php echo esc_attr( $key ); ?>">
            <?php call_user_func( $tab['callback'], $key, $tab ); ?>
        </div>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
</div>

Can anyone help me?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire