mardi 8 mars 2016

Guest managing order woocomerce wordpress

Basically i am creating a page in wordpress where guest user can cancel & view there product status by just entering there email-id and order-id. I have modified this code that i found in my-order.php file in woocomerce templates.

$customer_orders = get_posts(apply_filters('woocommerce_my_account_my_orders_query', array(
'numberposts' => 10,
'meta_key'    => '_billing_email',  // This filters the order with email id
'meta_value'  => $_GET["guest_email"],         

//How can i add a (and) query with specificing order id with it? 
//And also where can i find the list of meta_key that woocommerce uses?

'post_type'   => wc_get_order_types( 'view-orders' ),
'post_status' => array_keys( wc_get_order_statuses() )
) ) );

I hope I am not confusing anyone. Thanks in advance.

Regards John.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire