mardi 15 mars 2016

How to create single page of advance custom field in wordpress?

I am create post with advance custom field (movie-page.php) I want to create single page(single-movie.php) each post of movie-page.php when I am click on each post it link to full details but I can not do it. Help me please!!!. thanks you.

And here is my code movie-page.php

<?php
/*
 *  Template Name: Page - Movie Page
 */
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<?php 

$posts = get_posts(array(
    'posts_per_page'    => -1,
    'post_type'         => 'movie'
));

if( $posts ): ?>

    <ul>

    <?php foreach( $posts as $post ): 

        setup_postdata( $post )

        ?>
<div class="jol">
            <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a>
            <?php the_content() ?>
            <?php the_field("descriptionii") ?>
</div>
        <?php endforeach; ?>

    </ul>

    <?php wp_reset_postdata(); ?>

<?php endif; ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire