mercredi 2 mars 2016

Looking for a Wordpress accordion menu that fits my needs

I've searched for a while now and haven't found any that fit all of my criteria.

Here's what I'm searching for exactly:

  • An accordion style menu to put in a sidebar widget in Wordpress.
  • The plugin must be able to generate a menu automatically from a specific Wordpress menu.
  • There must be at least three levels in the menu (see image below).
  • The use must be able to both expand a submenu and click the name to go to that page (see image blow).
  • The menu always stays open to the sub-page the user is on.

It's completely irrelevant how the plugin looks, I'll re-style the CSS myself. As long as the plugin meets all these requirements for functionality.

Mockup of menu



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire