lundi 7 mars 2016

Some questions about wordpress polylang plugin

I am working on wordpress project and i install polylang and charitable (for Donations) plugins.

both of them working OK.

Now i translate charitable to Arabic language and the file is exist in (wp-content/plugins/charitable/i18n/languages/charitable-ar_SA.mo).

on front-end page when i choose Arabic language the charitable is still on English. I tried some ways: 1- I added (define(WPLANG, 'ar_SA')) it fail. 2- I wrote manual code:

<?php
$taal=pll_current_language();
// echo $taal;
if ($taal =="ar") {
    load_plugin_textdomain('charitable-ar_SA','/wp-content/plugins/charitable/i18n/languages/');
}
?>

But it is fail also.

How i can get charitable Arabic translation?

Another question: Can I integrate Polylang with charitable in admin Like attached images:

if I can, How is it?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire