mardi 31 mai 2016

conditional formatting & dropdown menu in WP

Let's say that i have a dropdown menu with 3 entries:

  1. Option_1
  2. Option_2
  3. Option_3

And 5 textbox:

  1. Box_1
  2. Box_2
  3. Box_3
  4. Box_4
  5. Box_5

I want to implement this rule, but not sure how to proceed:

  1. If user selects Option_1, then disable Box_1, Box_3, Box_4
  2. If user selects Option_2, then disable Box_3, Box_4, Box_5
  3. If user selects Option_3, then disable Box_1 only.

How can I do that? I have tried using Caldera forms and its conditional formatting options, but it seems i can only set one condition per Box (after i set up a rule for Option_1 -> Box_1, when I try to set up a rule for Option_2 I cannot select Box_1 again).

what am i doing wrong?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire