jeudi 26 mai 2016

Wordpress contact form 7 not working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM‎

We are using contact form 7 in Wordpress. I want the contact form to send data to our New Microsoft Dynamics CRM‎ through json or Api. So far I got this but it's not working can someone please help me with this. In functions.php I have inserted this:

function leads_integration_wp_cf7( $cf7 ) {
   $url = your_url_goes_here;
   $postparams = your_post_params_goes_here;

   $ch = curl_init($url);
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postparams);
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1 );
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1 );
   $output = curl_exec($ch);
   curl_close($ch);
}
add_action('wpcf7_mail_sent', 'leads_integration_wp_cf7');

and in php file I have added this:

Like I said it's not working any tip will help thank you :)



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire