dimanche 29 mai 2016

Wordpress - Listify product vendors role

I am using listify theme in wordpress. I am having trouble getting up woocommerce bookings and product vendors.

Currently when a business owner signs up and creates an account they are given the role EMPLOYER.

This allows them to create listings etc

Product vendor requires the user to be use VENDOR ADMIN.

it also requires them to sign up to a completely different form.

I am confused as to how to join these two products.

Do I just change the default role for listify creation to VENDOR ADMIN?

Also I will be creating two subscription packages. One free and one paid ... the free package would not allow access to product vendors. I also have no idea how to config this!

Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire