lundi 30 mai 2016

WooCommerce Cart page customisation

I need to do customization in WooCommerce cart page: As I have two datepicker on cart page, Start Date and End date, then I get total days of these dates. Lets suppose start date is 21-04-2016 and end date is 23-04-2016, the total days are 2 days.
I want to calculate these dates with update cart, meaning when I will choose the start date and end date, and then click on update cart button, the following calculation should be done.

Like Product Price * Quantity * totaldays = Subtotal: 12*2*2 = 48.

I want this similar functionality on Cart page. I have searched but I have not get the exact hook which can help me to sort this problem. I want this feature on cart page but not on product page.

I have got the code of product page where custom field can be used for cart page, but I want this fields on Cart page only.

If anybody can help me that would be highly appreciated.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire