mardi 31 mai 2016

how to add contact form 7 on wordpress

Hello Im using Contact Form 7 Wordpress plugin on my website from last few months, This site was build by someone else. Im new to wordpress. My client told me to add a captcha to contact form 7. I have followed the tutorial to add the captcha to contact form and now my contact form is not working. Here are the steps i have followed

  • Go to Google’s reCAPTCHA admin page.

  • Register your site.

  • Get a site key and secret key.

  • Copy the key pair into the WordPress admin screen of the site you registered.

  • Go to the admin menu Contact > Integration.

  • Find reCAPTCHA panel and click Configure Keys.

  • Copy the site key and secret key into the fields and save them.

Steps detail can be found here. Now captcha is added to form, so im testing my form, Whenever i tried fill up the form and click on send button it doesnot send any email. It gives me this error.

Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

My client told me to add captcha because he was receiving lots of same emails again and again. (one email was sending like 20 times) thats why im adding captcha.

I have my contact form working on my demo website but on live website it is not working. I didnot change any code, I have added captcha on demo site and it is working but on live site it is not working. It is giving the same above error. what settings do i have to do?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire