samedi 16 janvier 2016

How can my Wordpress plugin use Visual Composer to return responsive content?

I have developed a plugin for my site which uses the following setup to load and return the generated html content through the use of the following Syntax:

function mnn_publications_shortcode() {

ob_start();
        //Include page template parts
        include('template/publications-search-functions.php');
        include('template/publications-search-styles.php');
        include('template/publications-search-filter.php');
        include('template/publications-search-results.php');

return ob_get_clean();

}

I run a responsive theme (Total by WPExplorer) on my site and wanted to use the Visual composer's classes for rows and columns within the html content that my plugin's shortcode will return (instead of rewriting or including a responsive grid/framework) on the front-end. Any help or advice would be appreciated.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire