vendredi 1 janvier 2016

Wordpress shortcode not working in twig page template

I'm using Gantry5 framework (with the g5_hydrogen theme) and I created a twig page template which works fine, except the shortcode for the Contact Form 7 plugin apparently does nothing - the form does not display on the page, and when I inspect the element in my browser I just see some blank space between the div tags. My current markup is something like this:

{% block content %}
  <content>
    <div class="dbc-contact-form">
      {{ wp.do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="1234" title="Contact"]') }}  
    </div>
  </content>
{% endblock %}

Someone else posted a similar question before, but unfortunately that solution doesn't help in my case - Wordpress twig template shortcode not displayed

Thanks for your help with this.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire