lundi 18 janvier 2016

wordpress slider that works on wordpress text widget

I need your help. Is there any wordpress slider that works on text widget.

I used owl carousel, but it didn't work for me it shows me a empty div

<section id="presentation">
<h1>PRESENTATION</h1>
<p>Avada has the ability for you to make a one page site with a parallax scrolling menu</p>
<hr>
        <div class="one-third first">
                        <div class="slider-container">
                        <h4>VIDEO PRESENTATION</h4>
[owl-carousel category="mainSlider"]
</div>
        </div>
        <div class="two-thirds">

        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LdjTQif9s4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

        </div>
</section>

but it shows me this line of code

<div id="owl-carousel-1488532950" class="owl-carousel" style="opacity: 1;"></div>

thanks everyone.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire