mardi 9 février 2016

Eventon WordPress Plugin

I'm working with eventon plugin and at one place I need to show the featured or upcoming event, I couldn't find a short-code for that so, I used a custom query to retrieve all the information, so far so good, it's working.

THE CATCH is, I need to get start date of an event but I'm getting the published date. I can't find it in the wp_postmeta table either, I've triple checked.

Here's the Query:

SELECT * 
FROM wp_posts AS post
INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS meta ON post.ID = meta.post_id
WHERE post.post_type =  'ajde_events'
AND meta.meta_key =  '_featured'
AND meta.meta_value =  'yes'
AND post.post_status =  'publish'

enter image description here

9th feb is the publish date, where as I need the event date, which is 24th-feb. Again, I've checked multiple times, and I can't find the start date meta-field or column in the database.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire