dimanche 7 février 2016

How to fetch value of key in array if key is of different content type

I am developing a plugin for wordpress which import products for woocommerce from a spreadsheet using ajax.

my spreadsheet have values of UTF-8 content type like Lyftrörelse | Egenhöjd | Plattformslängd

so when i upload my file using ajax and send it to my PHP file

DATA is being Sent Correctly. but when i am fetching values from that array in my Php file like

$valuefirst=$productarray["Lyftrörelse"];

var_dump($valuefirst);

is returning null,
but if i change my value of spreadsheet to ["Lyftrorelse"]

now when i print it like this

$valuefirst=$productarray["Lyftrorelse"];

var_dump($valuefirst);

It is printing my value, Earlier when i was doing this without Ajax there was no such Problem, My content was being read properly Any Suggestions ?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire