mercredi 3 février 2016

Wordpress Theme & BWS Portfolio Plugin Style Messed Up

I am very new to WordPress. I made my own theme using Twitter Bootstrap. Everything works fine when it comes to posts and pages. Now I installed the BWS Portfolio plugin and when I try to go to the page featuring the portfolio gallery, the whole style gets messed up. This doesn't happen with the default "twentyxxx" themes of WordPress, so I guess it's something with my theme that I've been missing.

This is what my website looks like enter image description here

And this is what it looks like when I enter the Porfolio page: enter image description here

So the whole style is pretty much messed up.

My root folder conists of these files:

footer.php
functions.php
header.php
index.php
portfolio.php
portfolio.php.bak
portfolio-post.php
portfolio-post.php.bak
style.css

And this is my functions.php file content:

<?php
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'style_resources');
    function style_resources() {
        /* Bootstrap */
        wp_enqueue_style('bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css');

        /* Font-Awesome */
        wp_enqueue_style('font-awesome', get_template_directory_uri() . '/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css');

        /* Main Stylesheet */
        wp_enqueue_style('style',  get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css');

        /* Content Stylesheet */
        wp_enqueue_style('content', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/content.css');

        /* Fonts Stylesheet */
        wp_enqueue_style('fonts', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/fonts.css');
    }

    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'script_resources');
    function script_resources() {
        /* jQuery */
        wp_enqueue_script('jquery', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery-1.12.0.min.js');

        /* Bootstrap JavaScript */
        wp_enqueue_script('bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js');

    }
?>

Seems like all resources load correctly in the Porfolio page (used Console of Chrome to check for errors and there are none).

Any idea on how to fix this? Am I missing some PHP function(s) to display the portfolios properly? Can it be caused because I don't use a "page.php" file in my WordPress project (yet)?

The project is still in the beginning and I would like to fix it before proceeding.

I would appreciate any help, greatly.

Thanks in advance!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire