jeudi 17 mars 2016

Screen options not available when using Advanced Custom Fields Pro in WordPress

I've been pouring over forums for hours trying to find the answer to this. I'm using Advanced Custom Fields Pro along with the Custom Post Type UI plugin to make custom posts in WordPress. Problem is, when I go to a custom post entry and edit it, I do not have the option to add a featured image! I have it enabled from the custom field options for the post, and I have it enabled in my custom theme, but still nothing! The only screen options I have are a checkbox for my field type, and for the slug even if I try to enable all screen options. I can still access all the screen options for regular blog posts including featured images, so I know that I've enabled it in functions.php correctly. I'm using WordPress version 4.4.2 and Advanced Custom fields Pro version 5.3.6.1. Any help is appreciated!

Not checked to be hidden! Should all be showing!

Da heck? Where it be?

You are obviously working on blogs you tricky little devil. What gives?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire