jeudi 17 mars 2016

index.php in the admin directory of installed theme getting deleted automatically in wordpress

So, I just developed this website [jaytrend.com][1] last week. I used wordpress. I tried using a premium theme(mogoze), after like 3 days I started getting errors anytime I open my homepage(and subsequent pages). Nothing else displays apart from the errors. Warning: require_once(/home/jaytrend/public_html/wp-content/themes/mogoze/admin/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jaytrend/public_html/wp-content/themes/mogoze/framework/init.php on line 131

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/jaytrend/public_html/wp-content/themes/mogoze/admin/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jaytrend/public_html/wp-content/themes/mogoze/framework/init.php on line 131

So, I checked the new theme directory and realized the index.php file in the admin directory is no longer present. So I fixed the problem by uploading another index.php. This keep happening like everyday then I decided to get another theme (magzilla on themeforest). Like 3 days later(today) the same problem started with this template as well. I've had to upload index.php file twice today. Please help



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire