vendredi 29 avril 2016

PHP String in Array returns only first charachter

I have a php function to display a list of revslider's sliders (wp plugin), the string returns only the first letter of the sliders' names here is my code :

function jobboard_revslider(){

    if (class_exists('RevSlider')) {
        $theslider     = new RevSlider();
        $arrSliders = $theslider->getArrSliders();
        $arrA     = array();
        $arrT     = array();
        foreach($arrSliders as $slider){
            $arrA[]     = $slider->getAlias();
            $arrT[]    = $slider->getTitle();
        }
        if($arrA && $arrT){
            $result = array_combine($arrA, $arrT);
        }
        else
        {
            $result = false;
        }
        return $result;
    }

}

I tried all I know and other answers around here but no hope. I would really appreciate a push ! Thanks



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire