lundi 25 avril 2016

How to Edit Wordpress plugin css file?

I am new in technology field. So, My question may look funny. But, I have wasted a lot of time. So, finally i decided to take help from you guys.

Let me give you some important points that i have done, so that you can understand it what i want to ask.

I want to create a website using wordpress and bluehost for hosting. So, I went to bluehost website, Bought a domain and installed wordpress from there. Then, I went to http://ift.tt/1NMsP9S, logged in there. I chose my desired theme and some plugin.

Now, I want to edit css file of a plugin(Name is syntaxhighlighter). But, I am not able to find the css file. Can you guys help me to find it? If you have any tutorial link please send me.

Also, my website is not live. As many tutorials suggested, I Checked in cpanel of bluehost account, But, din't find anything there.

Am i missing some steps in order to create a website? Some tutorials were using localhost to edit plugin css. As i am newbie in this field, I couldn't get how to use localhost to edit css file? If you have any idea, Please share with me.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire