mardi 26 avril 2016

Risks about edit the source code of a Wordpress plugin

I am making my first steps coding. I made some courses on Internet, and now I started to make a Wordpress theme to continue learning from the practice.

I find that there is a lot of Plugins that can help me to achieve the goals that I want, and I also found a plugin that makes almost everything that I want.

I started to modify the source code of that plugin so it could fits in my design scheme. Now I don't know if it is a good idea.

I didn't find a way to make a "child plugin" so at this moment I don't know if continue editing the source of this plugin, (that means that I would never update my plugin because I would lose all the modifications) or simply make everything by my own that would take me a lot more of time.

Do you have some suggestion?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire