lundi 16 mai 2016

3rd Party Integration with Contact Form 7 and Multi-Step Plugin

Is it possible to check an array for specific data and break or continue based on that array's value?

I am using Contact Form 7, Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms, and Forms: 3rd Party Integration to collect customer information in Salesforce. Using the Forms: 3rd Party Integration plugin, I have been able to successfully collect data from Form 1 of 2 in my multi-step form, however, the data from Form 2 of 2 fails to be collected. I checked the field mapping on Form 2 of 2 by removing the multi-step process and testing the form, and it works properly, so I do not think field mapping is the issue.

Is there a way that I can both check the array [step] for the value of "1-2" and then "break" or stop the 3rd Party Integration plugin from sending data to Salesforce, AND also check the array [step] for the value of "2-2" and continue the process/send the info to Salesforce?

This is what I tried to enter into /forms-3rdparty-integration/forms-3rdparty-integration.php:

// now we can conditionally check whether use the service based upon submission data $use_this_form = apply_filters($this->N('use_submission'), $use_this_form, $submission, $sid, $array = array('step'=>'2-2')); if( !$use_this_form ) continue;

Within this same file, beneath that code, I tried to tell it to stop the process, but it seems like it just breaks the whole thing, and I'm not sure why. Instead of just stopping the 3rd Party Integration plugin, it seems that it also stops the Multi-Site plugin as well because when I add it in, it just shows me that the next page is loading indefinitely.

$just_dont = apply_filters($this->$array = array('step'=>'1-2')); if (!$just_dont) break;

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do to fix this? I think I am pretty close.... Thanks in advance.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire