mercredi 18 mai 2016

Accessing a file in a folder of theme with two parameters in wordpress

In wordpress I want to show data from custom table. For this I created custom template and in that achieved from global $wpdb. I dont want any categories and posts of wordpress. I want to use wordpress for only static pages. I created one pluggin and storing data from this pluggin. So I need to show this data in the front end.

So far I created only one page from backend. So my problem is I need a links like these
http://localhost/application/medical/parameter1/parameter2

Here I created only one medical page from backend and added custom template. If run this url: http://localhost/application/medical/parameter1/parameter2.
It is redirecting to 404 page because parameters will not be send through the url.Here is the 2nd uri segment is medical and 3rd segment is parameter1 and 4th segment is parameter2.
Based on these segments I need to get data from database. I am assuming this is a htaccess problem.

How do I set htaccess for getting this?

Thanks in Advance.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire